Customer Success Manager
Salary: Competitive, with benefits including hybrid working (preferred 3 days per week at our office in Bicester, Oxfordshire), share options, and employee benefit scheme.
Who We Are
FIDO Tech believes in a world without water scarcity. We are catalysing private-public communities and building unconventional partnerships in order to accelerate this mission and deliver water security globally. Our core values; to be brave, curious, all-in and leave no-one behind, are central to our determination to drive this change. We are an award-winning industry innovator delivering water security through AI-led prioritised leakage reduction, non-revenue water elimination and demand management. The business operates at an ambitious pace with a dynamic working environment.
As a Customer Success Manager for FIDO Tech, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring FIDO projects are delivered effectively to the end clients.
Many of the leakage reduction projects that FIDO Tech is conducting globally have multiple stakeholders, often with different objectives. You will ensure that these objectives are fully understood, and performance against these monitored and tracked.
You will be confident in analysing and understanding data to be able to accurately measure and report on progress. You will be a strong communicator, talking with the third-party stakeholders, as well as ensuring the key internal parties are kept informed in a timely manner. You will also be able to develop plans to ensure projects can be brought back on track as required.
Your role will be integral to the success of our key partner relationships, working with the Partner Manager to ensure the Partner’s expectations are met through effective delivery of each project.
- Relationship Building: Play a role as a key contact point with the client, FIDO and the partner, helping nurture a long-lasting relationships with customers
- Project Monitoring: Understand the end customer’s goals, objectives, and challenges, and work with the Partner Manager to ensure the solution meets their needs.
- Feedback Collection: Act as the voice of the customer, gathering feedback and suggestions to improve the FIDO offering and the delivery through the Partner.
- Issue Resolution: Address and resolve any end-customer issues, working closely with the relevant FIDO teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Performance Tracking: Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure customer success and satisfaction and ensure this is effectively communicated to senior stakeholders within FIDO.
- Renewals: Support the renewal of end-customer relationships with the Partner by demonstrating the value of the FIDO products or services.
- Strong experience of utilising data to support analysis of project success
- Highly effective communicator with experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Project management experience with the ability to set and oversee efficient projects through to conclusion
- Commercial acumen – a demonstrated understanding of how your actions feed into the commercial success of a project