Key Account Sales Manager (Sustainability)
Location: US based
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience plus performance-based commission, share options, private healthcare, 401k and employee benefit scheme
Who we are
FIDO Tech believes in a world without water scarcity. We are catalysing private-public communities and building unconventional partnerships in order to accelerate this mis-sion and deliver water security globally. Our core values; to be brave, curious, all-in and leave no-one behind, are central to our determination to drive this change.
We are an award-winning industry innovator delivering water security through AI-led prioritised leakage reduction, non-revenue water elimination and demand management. The business operates at an ambitious pace with a dynamic working environment.
We are looking for an experienced sales manager with the drive and desire to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
This is a role focused on selling our water replenishment solution, FIDO Plus to global corporate clients therefore experience in selling solutions and services into the ESG or Sustainability departments of Corporate clients would be advantageous. Critical to this hire is someone with a real passion for networking through an organisation, building, developing and closing an opportunity. This is a role for a Sales Manager excited by selling and driven by success in a mission -focused business, where every conversation you have drives forward our mission to create a world without water scarcity.
The successful candidate will be an energetic self starter and be responsible for delivering a sales target through building and developing relationships with sustainability departments in global corporations. They will drive revenue growth for our FIDO Plus Solution, building and developing strong customer relationships and creating innovative solutions to ensure we meet and exceed our sales targets.
- Responsible for driving new business sales for the FIDO Plus sustainability solution globally.
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact to signed contract.
- Driving new business through inbound and outbound sales, event attendance, and developing your network.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients and stakeholders, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working collaboratively across our commercial team to ensure that client needs are met, that we develop and expand accounts, and that proposals/project delivery are aligned with sales strategies.
- Highly strategic with a proven ability to balance conflicting priorities, understanding commercial sensitives and adjusting to meet changing needs.
- Ability to be evidence-based and decisive in prioritising partnerships that have the biggest impact on our global mission.
- Experience of speaking at conferences, addressing high profile audiences and delivering papers in order to drive new opportunities.