Base: £40-50k, share options, hybrid working and employee benefit program
Who we are
FIDO Tech believes in a world without water scarcity. We are catalysing private-public communities and building unconventional partnerships in order to accelerate this mission and deliver water security globally. Our core values; to be brave, curious, all-in and leave no-one behind, are central to our determination to drive this change.
We are an award-winning industry innovator delivering water security through AI-led prioritised leakage reduction, non-revenue water elimination and demand management. The business operates at an ambitious pace with a dynamic working environment.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager; an experienced marketeer who can lead the B2B marketing strategy and enjoys getting involved with the day-to-day implementation of marketing activities. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent brand messaging and positioning across all marketing channels. This role requires a creative and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of brand management for B2B brands and the ability to disrupt and mobilise action in the market.
- Develop and implement comprehensive B2B marketing strategies to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Ability to drive thought-leadership and challenge the industry status quo.
- Plan and run social media campaigns, primarily on LinkedIn, to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Build a lead generation flow through the fido.tech website.
- Plan and oversee marketing campaigns, both online and offline, to create brand awareness, drive engagement, and meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with creative content agency to create compelling brand content, including videos, blog posts, social media content, and more.
- Create external comms and PR strategies that successfully promote FIDO’s mission across industry and wider media.
- Ensure all marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines.
- Develop a toolkit for internal teams and external partners to ensure they have the sales resources they require.
- Work closely with all teams across the business to ensure a consistent brand message.
- Manage the brand marketing budget effectively and ensure a high return on investment.
- Work closely with the CEO and Conferences and Event Lead to ensure an effective schedule for global conference attendance.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com