Base: UK based with a global remit, private healthcare and employee share option scheme
Who we are
FIDO Tech is creating a world without water scarcity. We are catalysing private-public communities and building unconventional partnerships in order to accelerate this mission and deliver water security globally. Our core values; to be brave, curious, all-in and leave no-one behind, are central to our determination to drive this change.
We are an award-winning industry innovator delivering water security through AI-led prioritised leakage reduction, non-revenue water elimination and demand management. The business operates at an ambitious pace with a dynamic working environment.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager to work alongside our key strategic partners globally. We are building a strong network of international partners responsible for ensuring the partner delivers the commercial goals of the relationship; supporting them in the commercial rollout of the FIDO Tech proposition, and working with them to deliver the objectives and associated revenues.
The role is focussed on building and developing relationships with the strategic partner. Our strong proposition and proven track record in delivering innovative services and outcomes for our clients is attracting partners who want to roll-out FIDO solutions in new regions globally. We support those partners through every part of the journey; developing sales and marketing strategies, training sales teams, understanding the needs of their end clients and supporting relationships. We are looking for a Partner Manager to further support the expansion of one of these key opportunities. The role requires an individual with proven experience in building strong commercial relationships with partners, deepening and exploring new opportunities.
The key objectives for the role are built around creating strong and sustainable commercial revenues from this key partner. The expected tasks in delivering these revenues would include:
- Training the partner’s commercial team in the key features and benefits of the FIDO proposition
- Supporting the partner’s commercial team in initial pitches
- Working with the partner to build pipeline of opportunities.
- Supporting the development and growth of commercial contracts to meet the needs of the FIDO commercial sales strategy.
- Ensure all partner activity and opportunities are built into the FIDO CRM system
- Work in collaboration with all members of the FIDO commercial teams, in the UK and internationally.
The Partner manager will also play a pivotal part in the long-term success of FIDO’s partner proposition:
- Ensuring regional specific queries are documented and fed back to the central team to support product development.
- Defining the customer support plan for client projects.
- Ensuring the appropriate data support function is in place within the partner.
- The Partner Manager will be the primary link between the FIDO Tech and the partner, ensuring success and identifying additional opportunities to deepen the relationship.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com